Last Updated: Sept 15th 2023
We collect both personal and non-personal information to better serve you.
Personal Information: Includes, but is not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, and location which you voluntarily provide when you sign up or make inquiries.
Non-Personal Information: Includes standard web analytics, such as but not limited to, your IP address, browser type, the pages you visited on our website, and time spent on those pages.
– To provide and maintain our services
– To communicate with you, including answering your queries and sending updates
– For market research and to improve our services
We do not share your personal information with third parties unless:
– We have your explicit permission
– We are required to do so by law
We employ industry-standard security protocols to safeguard your information. However, no method of online transmission or storage is 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee complete security.